Berry Orange Protein Smoothie
Recipe is for one serving, so just multiply the ingredients to make extra for another day. Store in mason jars with lids in fridge for up to 3 days. One 16-ounce bag of frozen berries is approximately 3 cups, or enough for 3 servings.Choose a Protein Powder with at least 13 grams of Protein per scoop and minimal Saturated Fat or Added Sugar.
- 1 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- ½ cup Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- ¼ cup Low Sugar Orange Juice such as Trop 50®
- 1 scoop Isolate Whey Protein Powder
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.Makes about 1¼ cups.
Food Groups ***Fruit = 1.5 servings, Dairy = .5 serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.