Fruit Salad with Honey-Orange Dressing
Kiwis, raspberries, and bananas with a light orange and honey dressing. The perfect accompaniment for breakfast.
- ⅓ cup Low Sugar Orange Juice such as Trop 50
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 4 Kiwi Fruit peeled, sliced, and cut in quarters
- 12 ounces Fresh Raspberries
- 2 small Bananas (about 100 grams each) sliced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together orange juice, honey, and cinnamon. Stir in kiwi and raspberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, stir in bananas. Divide fruit mixture evenly between six small bowls.
Food Groups ***Fruit = 2 servings
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.