Turkey Pesto Burgers
Quick and Easy weeknight turkey pesto burger that cooks up in a flash. These burgers can be on the table in less than 20 minutes from start to finish. Lettuce, tomato, and onion are optional as the basil pesto and provolone cheese give these burgers that Italian flavor we love.
- 16 oz Frozen 100% White Meat Turkey Burgers
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 4 tbsp Basil Pesto
- 4 Reduced Fat Provolone Cheese
- Romaine lettuce leaves, tomato slices, red onion slices (optional)
- Patties: Cook turkey patties according to package directions. When done remove to plate and top with sliced cheese. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Assemble and Serve: Spread 1 tablespoon basil pesto evenly on top half of bun. On bottom half bun place lettuce, burger, tomato, onion and top half of bun.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.