Turkey Avocado Bacon Wraps
This is our family's favorite sandwich wrap. You cannot go wrong with the combination of low-sodium turkey, healthy-fat avocado, and just a little bit of crunch from yummy bacon, all wrapped up in a healthier, low-carb flour tortilla.
- 4 Low Carb Flour Tortillas - Burrito (62g)
- 1 Avocado
- 6 ounces Low Sodium Deli Turkey
- 4 teaspoons Real Bacon Bits
- 1 Tomato sliced thin
- 1 Red Onion sliced thin
- 1 (8-ounce) bag Shredded Lettuce
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop out the flesh. Smash ¼ of avocado on each tortilla within 1-inch of edge. Top with 1½-ounces turkey, tomato slices, onion slices, bacon bits, and lettuce. Roll tortilla up "burrito" style by folding two opposite sides in and tightly rolling the wrap into a cylinder shape. Cut in half and serve.Tip: Tortilla is easier to roll when slightly steamed. Place one tortilla on microwave safe dish and cover with damp paper towel. Microwave for 10-20 seconds until just soft. Remove from microwave and make sandwich wrap. Make one wrap at a time this way and it will be easy to roll the tortillas.
Food Groups ***Meat = 1.5 servings, Grains = 1.5 servings, Vegetables = 1 serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.