Swiss Chicken Sliders
Shredded chicken, deli ham, and melted swiss cheese make these sliders perfect for game night or a weeknight dinner. The recipe calls for rotisserie chicken, but you can save money and Sodium by making your own shredded chicken. Try Salt Free Baked Chicken Master Mix.
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 12 Wheat Slider buns
- 12 ounces Reduced Sodium Deli Ham
- 3 cups Rotisserie Chicken shredded
- 6 slices Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl. Spread bun bottoms and tops with mayo-mustard mixture.
- Place bun bottoms in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Layer bun bottoms with ham, chicken, and ½ slice of cheese. Top sliders with bun tops.
- Cover baking sheet with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melty.
Food Groups ***Meat = 2.5 servings, Starch = 2.5 servings, Fat = .5 serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.