Slow Cooker Garlic Apple Pork Roast
Apple jelly and fresh garlic flavor this slow cooked pork loin roast into a juicy and delicious dinner. Fancy enough for company and easy enough for weeknights.
- Slow Cooker
- 4 pounds Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- 1 (12-ounce) jar Apple Jelly
- ½ cup Water
- 2½ teaspoons Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Cut roast in half and place in slow cooker. Combine jelly, water, and garlic in a small bowl and pour over roast. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Remove roast from slow cooker and let rest 15 minutes before slicing.
Note: If you can't find apple jelly, you can substitute 1/2 cup apple juice.
Food Groups ***Meat = 3 servings
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.