Sheet Pan Pomegranate Glazed Chicken Thighs
You will love the sweet-tart glaze of pomegranate and honey on these chicken thighs. Bake the chicken and fingerling potatoes in the oven and finish the dish with spinach, toasted walnuts, and feta. A complete meal is ready to serve in 45 minutes.
- 1 Lemon
- 1½ pounds Fingerling Potatoes cut in half
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil divided
- ¾ teaspoon Kosher Salt divided
- ¾ teaspoon Black Pepper divided
- 2½ tablespoons Honey + 1½ teaspoons
- 1 tablespoon Pomegranate Juice
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 2 pounds Bone-In Chicken Thighs trim excess fat
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- ⅓ cup Walnuts chopped and toasted
- 2 ounces Reduced Fat Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 2 tablespoons Frozen Pomegranate Arils thawed
Roast the Chicken and Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450°F.Zest lemon into small bowl and set aside.On a large rimmed baking sheet toss together potatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cut lemon in half and toss with potatoes.
- In a small bowl whisk together 1 tablespoon oil, honey, pomegranate juice, garam masala, and remaining ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.Tuck the chicken in between the potatoes on baking sheet. Brush with the pomegranate glaze.Roast the chicken and potatoes for 25-30 minutes, or until browned. Chicken thighs are cooked through when an instant-read thermometer reads 165°F without touching a bone.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and keep warm. Sprinkle the spinach on top of hot potatoes and toss until wilted.Carefully juice the hot lemons into the bowl with zest. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon oil, walnuts, and feta. Drizzle over potatoes and spinach and toss to coat.
Plate and Serve
- Divide potato and spinach mixture evenly between 4 plates. Top each plate with a chicken thigh (3-oz) and garnish with pomegranate arils.
Allergy Note: We have a family member who is allergic to nuts. Because of that, I just serve the nuts on the side instead of incorporating into the recipe.
Food Groups ***Meat = 3 servings, Vegetables = 2 servings, Nuts = .5 serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.