Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Butternut Squash and Arugula
Roasted veggies, pancetta, and potato gnocchi topped with arugula and extra virgin olive oil is a healthy choice for lunch or dinner. Look for gnocchi that is low in sodium. A 2-ounce serving should be 130 milligrams or less.
- Heavy Duty Foil
- 1 (16-ounce) package Potato Gnocchi
- 1 (16-ounce) package Frozen Butternut Squash Cubes
- 1 pint Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion halved and sliced ½ thick
- 1 (4-ounce) package Diced Pancetta
- 4 cloves Garlic smashed
- 1½ teaspoons Ground Sage
- 1½ teaspoons Crushed Rosemary
- ⅓ cup Grapeseed Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 4 cups Baby Arugula
- ¼ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Roast the Gnocchi and Veggies:
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with heavy duty foil.
- In a large bowl, toss together the gnocchi, squash, tomatoes, onion, pancetta, garlic, sage, rosemary, grapeseed oil, salt and pepper. Spread out on the baking sheet and bake 25-30 minutes, or until veggies are tender and gnocchi is lightly browned.
Plate and Serve:
- Spread the arugula over hot gnocchi and veggies. Sprinkle with olive oil and Parmesan cheese. Divide evenly between 8 dishes and serve hot.Note: It is easier to "toss" the complete dish in the same large bowl used in step 1
Food Groups ***Vegetables = 3.5 servings (1.5 is a starchy vegetable)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.