Roast Beef Pinwheels
Deli roast beef, provolone cheese, and sweet red bell pepper is wrapped in a flakey dough to make fun little snacks or an easy lunch.
- 1 (8-ounce) tube Refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet such as Pillsbury
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 8 slices Reduced Fat Provolone Cheese
- 8 ounces Low Sodium Roast Beef sliced thin
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and cut in half lengthwise. Spread each rectangle with 1 tablespoon of mustard. Top each rectangle with half the cheese slices and roast beef. Overlap if needed to fit on dough. Sprinkle bell pepper on top.
- Roll up each rectangle, jelly-roll style, starting with the short side. Pinch seams to seal. Cut each roll crosswise into 4 slices. Place on prepared baking sheet, cut side down. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cooled pinwheels can be individually packaged in plastic wrap and placed in a gallon storage bag. Refrigerate for up to 5 days. Reheat in toaster oven or microwave.
Food Groups ***Meat = 2 servings, Starch = 1 serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.