Fresh raspberries, lemon yogurt, and whipped topping. A super simple treat that can be made ahead and frozen. Add a scoop of protein powder and make it a quick breakfast.
- 2 (5.3-ounce) containers Low Fat Lemon Yogurt
- 1 cup Fat Free Frozen Whipped Topping thawed
- 2 cups Fresh Raspberries about 10 ounces
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Makes about 2 cups.
- Smoothies can be made ahead and refrigerated up to 3 days. Any mason jar will work for the fridge, but only use the straight sided jars for freezing. Make sure to leave at least ½-inch of head space before sealing and freezing. Can be frozen for 1 month.
The flavor of the yogurt you choose will determine the sweetness of the smoothie. You can also add 1-2 tablespoons of truvia® sweetener. Adding the sweetener will slightly increase the sugar and carb grams.
Food Groups ***Fruit = 1 serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.