Linguine with Fresh Tomatoes and Feta
Garden fresh tomatoes really make a difference in this quick and easy pasta dish. Or, choose ripe beefsteak, big boy, or heirloom tomatoes from the grocery store.
- 12 ounces Linguine Pasta
- 4 large Tomatoes chopped
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Basil chopped
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic (jar)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 (2¼-ounce) can Sliced Black Olives drained
- 4 ounces Garlic and Herb Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions without salt. Drain. Place pasta in a large serving bowl.
- Add tomatoes, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper to pasta bowl and toss to combine. Top with olives and feta.
- Divide evenly between six bowls and garnish with more fresh basil.
Picture: I had some leftover sausage that I put on top of finished dish which is not part of this recipe.
Food Groups ***Starch = 2 servings, Vegetable = .5 serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.