Lemon Chicken with Garlic & Pepper Ramen
- 6 (2.1-ounce) packages Reduced Sodium Ramen Noodles such as Koyo™Reduced Sodium Ramen Garlic & Pepper
- 1½ pounds Thin Cut Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- ½ cup Lemon Juice divided
- 3 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- 1 (20-ounce) package Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables
Cook the Ramen:
- Prepare ramen according to package directions. Drain noodles, reserving 1½ cups of the broth. Keep noodles warm.
Cook the Chicken:
- Set up dredging station - Combine flour, salt, and lemon pepper in a shallow dish. In a separate shallow dish, put ¼ cup of the lemon juice. Dip chicken in lemon juice, then dredge in flour mixture. Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add coated chicken. Cook 3-4 minutes per side, or until browned on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm. Add remaining ¼ cup of lemon juice, the reserved broth, garlic, and stir fry vegetables. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Plate and Serve:
- Divide ramen evenly between 6 bowls. Top with chicken and vegetables. Spoon broth into bowls and serve immediately.
Food Groups ***Meat = 2.5 servings, Starch = 3.5 servings, Vegetables = 1.5 servings
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.