Everybody loves their Instant Pot®, but not every turkey meatloaf is good. Most are dry, or just plain fall apart. This healthier version is good for you and it stays together. A turkey meatloaf that tastes good and made easy with your Instant Pot® is a win win in my book.
Serve with Perfect Mashed Potatoes for a classic comfort food dinner.
Instant Pot Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini Halves
- ⅔ cup Low Sodium Marinara Sauce divided
- 2 tablespoons 50/50 Ketchup (Low Sodium/Low Sugar)
- 16 ounces 93% Lean Ground Turkey
- 4 ounces Italian Turkey Sausage Links casings removed
- 1 cup Green Bell Pepper diced
- ⅓ cup Quinoa
- 1 large Egg
- 1½ teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1½ cups Water
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 medium Zucchini cut in half lengthwise
- Combine 2 tablespoons of the marinara sauce with ketchup and set aside.
- Combine remaining marinara sauce, bell pepper, quinoa, egg, Italian seasoning, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl. Mix ground turkey and sausage into the wet mixture. Shape into 5" X 7" loaf.
- Place water in bottom of Instant Pot. If using foil strips, place a trivet in bottom of pot with foil strips overlapping to make a "Spoke". Or, place roasting rack in bottom of pot. Place the meatloaf on top of foil strips/roasting rack.
- Seal the lid. Close the valve, and set the Manual/Pressure Cook button for 35 minutes. (Make sure foil pieces are inside of closed lid).
- Use a quick pressure release. Carefully remove meatloaf to a platter. Do not discard water inside the Instant Pot. Spoon marinara and ketchup sauce over the meatloaf and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drizzle olive oil evenly over zucchini halves. Place 4 halves on trivet/roasting rack and top with other 4 halves.
- Seal the lid. Close the valve and set the Manual/Pressure Cook button for 3 minutes. Use a quick pressure release.
- Slice the meatloaf and serve with zucchini halves.