Hot Brown Party Rolls
Turkey, bacon, and cheese on a toasted Hawaiian roll. Yes, please. These little slider style sandwiches are easy to make and perfect for game day.
- 1 11x7-inch baking dish
- 1 (12-count) package Sweet Hawaiian Slider Buns such as Pepperidge Farm®
- 6 slice Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese
- 8 ounces Low Sodium Deli Turkey
- 1 Tomato sliced thin
- 6 slices Thick Cut Bacon cooked and cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 ounce Parmesan Cheese shredded
- ½ cup Buttery Spread melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dried Minced Onion
- 1½ teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Light Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Dried Minced Garlic
- ½ teaspoon Hot Sauce such as Cholula®
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 11x7-inch baking dish with avocado oil.
- Split rolls, without separating individually. Place bottom rolls in prepared baking dish.
Build the sandwich layers:
- Fold 3 slices of cheese into quarters. Lay one section of cheese on each roll bottom in baking dish. Add turkey slices, folding to fit in an even layer. Place tomato slices in even layer. Top with bacon pieces. Fold remaining 3 slices of cheese into quarters and top each roll with cheese section. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese. Cover with top roll halves.
Bake the Rolls:
- In a 2-cup liquid measuring cup, stir together the melted butter, Dijon mustard, minced onion, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, minced garlic, and the hot sauce. Slowly pour mixture over the rolls, allowing mixture to soak into rolls. Cover dish with foil and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes, or until tops of rolls are lightly browned. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Food Groups ***Meat = 1 serving, Starch = 1 serving, Fat = .5 serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.