Getting Started with Meal Plans
- Print the PDF version of Meal Plan (Green Button below). This is a one page sheet of the week’s Menus. A lot of good information that is helpful especially when you post it on the fridge.
- Save to My Collections (top gray button on bottom right of page). This is where you can scale the Meal Plan if needed and edit the shopping list. Create a Login if you don’t have one.
- Print the whole Meal Plan (Print Collection gray button) or just the Recipes (Print Recipes gray button) You don’t need a login to print the Meal Plan, Recipes, or Shopping List.
Heart Healthy Meal Plan Menus
- Slow Cooker Swiss Steak with Mushroom Gravy
- Strawberry-Pecan Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Smashed Potatoes
- Grilled Chipotle Shrimp
- Restaurant Style Mexican Rice
- Mixed Vegetables
- Cilantro Lime Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Mexican Street Corn
- Beefy Stuffed Shells
- Garden Salad
- Pork Chops in Mustard Sauce
- Wild Rice and Brussels Sprouts
- Garlic Cashew Chicken Casserole
- Sesame Ginger Salad and Almond Cookie