Looking for a quick, easy and budget friendly breakfast to feed a crowd? Then this cheesy, low-carb Ham & Cheese Breakfast casserole is the perfect choice. You can also portion out the servings and make the casserole into freezer meals.
Ham & Cheese Breakfast Potatoes
Cheesy hash brown potatoes with diced ham is what makes this a breakfast favorite. No special ingredients and super easy to make. Any "cream of" soup will work.
- 1 (28-ounce) package Frozen O'Brien Potatoes with Onion and Peppers
- 1 pound Ham Steak diced into bite-size pieces
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can Cream of Celery Soup
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
Make the Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, ham, soup, and pepper. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake, uncovered for 25 minutes. Top with cheeses and cook another 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and cool for at least 10 minutes.
Food Groups ***Meat = 1.5 servings, Starch = 1 serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.