Grilled Chicken BLT with Green Goddess Dressing
Bacon bits replace traditional bacon for the "BLT". You still get that great bacon flavor, but with a lot less saturated fat. We chose Primal Kitchen® Green Goddess dressing because it was the lowest in Sodium (180 milligrams in 2 tablespoons).
- Indoor Grill
- Avocado Oil in a Spray Bottle
- 4 breasts Thin Cut Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast about 5 ounces each
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 4 Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
- 8 tablespoons Green Goddess Dressing such as Primal Kitchen®Green Goddess
- 4 tablespoons Real Bacon Bits
- 1 large Tomato sliced thick
- 4 large Boston Lettuce leaves
Grill the Chicken:
- Prepare indoor or outdoor grill for cooking at 450°F.Salt and pepper both sides of chicken. Lightly spay with the avocado oil.Cook on preheated grill for 6-8 minutes; flipping once. Chicken is cooked through when juices run clear.
Plate and Serve:
- Spread 1 tablespoon dressing on each bun half. Build each sandwich in order:Bottom bun1 tablespoon bacon bitsLettuce leavesTomato slice(s)Grilled chickenTop Bun
Note on the picture: I could not find Primal Kitchen Green Goddess dressing. Therefore, I had to substitute with Kraft brand which is 90 milligrams of sodium more than Primal Kitchen. Nutrition facts in recipe are calculated with Primal Kitchen.
Food Groups ***Meat = 3.5 servings, Grains = 1.5 servings
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.