Every garden grows tomatoes, onions, and bell peppers, right? If not, you can use any chopped veggies you have leftover. For example, one of our favorite combinations are red onions and bell pepper with halved cherry tomatoes. In short, just keep the vegetable ratios equal (1 part tomato + 1 part onion + 1 part pepper).
Garden Scrambled Eggs
- ⅓ cup Roma Tomatoes chopped
- ⅓ cup Onion chopped
- ⅓ cup Bell Peppers chopped
- 4 large Eggs
- ½ cup Liquid Egg Whites pick good quality 100% egg whites
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley chopped
- 6 tablespoons Light Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat pan over medium heat. Add veggies and coat with cooking spray. Cook and stir for 3 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- While veggies are cooking, whisk together eggs, egg whites, parsley, sour cream, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
- Add egg mixture to skillet. Heat over medium for 2 minutes. Let eggs begin to set around edges and bottom. Run a heat-resistant spatula around edges and through pan to form large curds. Continue cooking until eggs are set.
- Divide evenly between four plates and serve.