Cubed BBQ Pork Roast
Make these easy BBQ pork kabobs (no skewer needed) in a toaster oven. It makes clean-up a breeze and you don't heat up the kitchen, either. Be sure to choose a low sodium BBQ sauce that is less than 170 milligrams of Sodium per 2 tablespoons.
- Toaster Oven
- 1 large Onion cut in 1-inch chunks
- 2 pounds Boneless Pork Loin Roast cut in 1-inch chunks
- ½ cup BBQ Sauce low sodium
- Preheat the broiler setting on toaster oven. Make sure rack is about 6-inches below heat source.
- Combine onion, pork, and BBQ sauce in a large bowl. Spread on baking sheet and broil for 6-8 minutes; turning once until pork is cooked through.
Food Groups ***Meat = 3 servings
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.