Classic Guacamole with Unsalted Chips
Easy to make classic guacamole is the perfect appetizer or snack. Keep the sodium in check by choosing unsalted tortilla chips. Look for chip brands with less than 1 gram of saturated fat, at least 2 grams of fiber, and less than 100 milligrams of sodium per serving.
- 3 ripe Avocado
- 1 tsp Garlic finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper finely chopped
- 1 Roma Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Lime
- ½ cup Onion chopped
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ cup Cilantro chopped
- 6 oz Unsalted Tortilla Chips
Make the Guacamole
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a large bowl and mash with a fork. Add the garlic, jalapeno, tomato, onion, salt, and juice from the lime. Mix well. Stir in the cilantro.
- Serve with unsalted chips. Store any leftover guacamole with plastic wrap pressed down to remove as much air as possible. Refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.