Chipotle Turkey Quesadillas
Cooked turkey infused with chipotle chiles and lots of melty cheese makes for a delicious quesadilla. These are really full of filling and much better for you than take out.Recipe uses Chipotle Turkey Master Mix, but you can substitute any cooked turkey or chicken.
- 2 cups Chipotle Turkey Master Mix shredded or cubed
- 4 tortillas Low Carb Flour Tortillas - Burrito (62g)
- 8 ounces Reduced Fat Mexican Style Four Cheese Blend shredded
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium high heat. Place one tortilla in pan. Top with half the cheese and half the turkey. Place second tortilla on top and lightly press down. Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until bottom tortilla is browned. Use a large spatula to flip the quesadilla over. Cook another 5-6 minutes.
- Remove quesadilla to a cutting board to cool. Repeat process with remaining ingredients.
- Cut each quesadilla into quarters. One quarter is a serving. Garnish with hot sauce, pico, or light sour cream.
- Leftovers reheat really well in a toaster oven. Bake at 300°F for about 5 minutes each side.
Any pan that will fit the tortilla will work. But, I like to use a griddle or Blackstone to cook both quesadillas at the same time.
Food Groups ***Meat = 2 servings, Starch = 1 serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was! Your comments and star ratings help me create recipes you will love.